Embracing the Calm in the Chaos: How to Find Success in Business and Life Through Perseverance, Connection, and Collaboration
|1 - 24||$24.64||15%|
|25 - 99||$17.97||38%|
|100 - 249||$17.39||40%|
|250 - 499||$16.81||42%|
KEEP CALM AND CONQUER YOUR WORLD
Protect your ass-ets, from your brand, to your customers, to your cash flow.
This book will walk you through the highs and lows of creating a business: how to rise up from the midst of discouragement, what it's like to hire and fire employees, collaborations with celebrities and philanthropic organizations, and the rollercoaster ride of making deals and partnerships.
Stacy Igel, founder of global impact brand, BOY MEETS GIRL(R) shares the twenty-year journey of building her company, from the ground up while powering through life's challenges. Her book is a realistic, unvarnished look at what it means to be a businessperson, a woman, and a parent. Through Stacy's story and the stories of the kick-ass men and women who worked alongside her, you will learn how to:
- Be authentic and make your voice stand out in the marketplace.
- Build lasting success, and make a difference--at your own pace, on your own terms.
- Choose business partners and allies that align with your aspirations.
- Celebrate each milestone achieved and goal accomplished in your journey.
- Make a positive impact in your community and beyond.
This book is a captivating, practical guide for new entrepreneurs, mompreneurs, and established entrepreneurs looking for insights and inspiration.