Evolving Empath: How To Move Past Your Limitations And Live A Fulfilling Life
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$19.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.24||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc..|
Have you been told you are being "too sensitive" or need to "toughen up?"
Do you see a loved one in pain and you genuinely feel that pain as well?
Or do you find yourself overwhelmed and burnt out when you are surrounded by people?
If any of these questions resonated with you, this guide will change your life for the better.
Maybe you have always been labeled as overly sensitive, or someone has tried to diagnose you as having bipolar disorder or social anxiety.
Did any of their "remedies" or "solutions" actually help you?
The chances are that you have been misdiagnosed when you could be an empath or a Highly Sensitive Person (HSP), trying to understand yourself and how you experience the world.
Understanding who you are is the first step towards improving your life, health, and relationships.
In a 2014 issue of Neuroscience, Thirioux, B., et al. published "The cognitive and neural time course of empathy and sympathy: an electrical neuroimaging study on self-other interaction."
Their work explains how empathy is more than an emotional experience.
Instead, it encompasses the emotional, physical, sensory, and psychological experiences.
Not everyone feels empathy in all of these ways, which is where empaths come in.
This guide is an invaluable tool for understanding yourself as an empath, with scientific explanations, practical strategies, and recommendations for how to honor yourself and your empathetic skills.
When you purchase this guide, you will find:
- How to live your best life as an empath or HSP - using your gifts and protecting yourself from pitfalls
- What type of empath you are - and how you can best use both your strengths and weaknesses
- The essential key for finding emotional freedom from the chaos of emotions you feel every day
- A psychologist designed quiz to determine whether or not you are an empath
- The absolute worst things you are doing to lead to sensory overload
- Who the emotional vampires in your life are and why they are targeting you
- When burnout is inevitable, what you should do next to heal (hint: self-care is not just a luxury )
- How to achieve the perfect and much- needed balance for an empath looking for peace and happiness amidst their feelings and emotions
There are challenges to maintaining a healthy state of mind and body when you deeply experience your feelings and of those around you.
Not correctly understanding yourself can lead to burnout.
This guide will not only teach you how to avoid burnout. It will help you fill your life with joy and happiness.
Stop hearing that you are being "too sensitive," and embrace the special gifts you bring to the world by clicking "Add to Cart" today