From Cubicle to Cloud: How to Start and Scale a Virtual Professional Service Business
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$19.96||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.47||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.22||35%|
|Publisher:||Greenleaf Book Group Press.|
Anyone can have a good idea. Very few can turn it into a million-dollar one. Until now.
It's challenging to start and scale a business. Choosing the cloud as your platform for delivery and headquarters presents a whole new set of obstacles. This guide will allow you to leverage the cloud to streamline your processes and maximize your profits.
When Jennifer Brazer founded her company, Complete Controller, she disrupted and reinvented client accounting services (CAS), creating an entirely new cloud-based business model. Whether your specialty is accounting, therapy, design, law, or any other field, groundbreaking expert Jennifer Brazer will show you how to
- recruit, train, monitor, motivate, and mentor your staff without ever being in the same room;
- price, package, and present your service so its value is recognized and desired beyond geo constraints;
- build trust and reputation with customers, colleagues, and vendors without in-person interaction;
- develop roles and processes to support your model and measure business performance;
- overcome doubt, naysayers, and traditional model rigidity for your industry;
- keep the faith, even when capital and courage run thin.
This book is for entrepreneurs at any point in their journey to the cloud, providing indispensable tools that will set up a cloud-based professional service for maximum success.