Goals-Based Investing: A Visionary Framework for Wealth Management
|1 - 24||$25.50||15%|
Raise your investing game to a new level with the latest investing strategies, methods, and products
The wealth management industry has undergone a major transformation over the last decade, including increased concerns and skepticism from investors, the growth of robo-advisors, product evolution, and an evolving value proposition--in addition to geopolitical risks, increased correlation across asset classes, changing demographics, and social tensions. Concepts like "Modern Portfolio Theory" aren't modern anymore, and even Post-Modern Portfolio Theory has become passé.
To succeed in today's complex, uncertain world of investing, you need go beyond plain vanilla stocks, bonds, and mutual funds and embrace the latest investing tools and techniques. Goals-Based Investing is an unparalleled guide to:
- The limitations of modern portfolio theory
- Behavioral finance-overcoming biases
- The role and use of alternative investments in building better portfolios
- The growth of exchange-traded funds (ETFs) from "cheap beta" to "smart beta"
- Sustainable investing, also known as environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing
- Adopting a goals-based investing approach
- The future of wealth management