Inside Every Woman: Using the 10 Strengths You Didn't Know You Had to Get the Career and Life You Want Now
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|Publisher:||John Wiley & Sons|
What We're Saying
Below are our 2008 Best Sellers (links open in new windows/tabs) 1. How: Why How We Do Anything Means Everything. . READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Below you'll find the list of our top 25 bestsellers for 2007. Congratulations and thanks to everyone on the list! The Speed of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything by Stephen M. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Some folks started asking us for the 2006 bestsellers. Some how we forgot to do this right after the New Year, and I know many of you are dying to hear the results. One note on methodology: We award points to a book's position on our monthly list, as well as the number of months it appears on our lists. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
* Ignite your inner fire with passion to reach exciting, new levels of growth
* Harness your intuitive vision to attain an audacious future
* Use the power of engagement to achieve big things
* Flex your feminine agility and stretch further than ever before
* Intensify your genius for accelerated achievement
* Live with uncompromising integrity to attract authentic success
* Energize your performance with endurance
* Apply the Feminine Force of enterprise to excel at being the CEO of your life
* Reclaim your life energy through renewal
* Activate female fusion by partnering with other women to attain the impossible
"Vickie Milazzo and the phenomenal success she has achieved for herself and others is astonishing. It doesn't matter what your life or career goals are, the 10 strengths she reveals Inside Every Woman will make it happen for you."
--Dayna Steele, host of The Art of Doing Business on the BizRadio Network
"Vickie is an amazing woman who turned her ideas and dreams into a suc-cessful business."
--Bill Rancic, The Apprentice
"If your life is less than perfect and your happiness falls short of complete, buck up and buy this book. It's stuffed with good advice, real-life stories and womanly wisdom."
--Michelle Nichols, "Savvy Selling" columnist for BusinessWeek Online
Now a Wall Street Journal bestseller.