It's Time to Talk about Race at Work: Every Leader's Guide to Making Progress on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$20.80||20%|
|25 - 99||$18.20||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.90||35%|
It's time the business world got the actionable, impactful, no-cost strategies needed to increase diversity and inclusion in the workplace
Many white leaders want to create change but don't know how to do so appropriately and effectively. How do you know where the blind spots are that can create obstacles for people of color Your intentions may be sincere and heartfelt, but intentions aren't enough.
In It's Time to Talk about Race at Work, acclaimed speaker and bestselling author Kelly McDonald delivers a much-needed roadmap for businesspeople. This book will help you successfully create a fair and equitable workplace that recognizes diverse talent and fosters productive and constructive conversations in your organization. Its Time to Talk about Race at Work does not approach diversity from the standpoint of social activism or an HR perspective. Instead, this book shows you exactly what to do and how to do it so that you can make real progress on diversity and inclusion, regardless of the size of your organization. The authors clear, real talk style makes it easy to learn:
- The costs and risks youre incurring if your organization lacks diversity
- How people who dont consider themselves to be racist may still have diversity blind spots
- How to start the hard conversations you may not know how to approach
- The STARTING Methodan eight-step framework that shows you how to ensure your diversity and inclusion efforts are effective
- How to recognize the excuses people use to avoid taking action on diversity and inclusion
- How to address the issues and comments that come up when employees feel nervous, resentful, or uncomfortable as you make headway on diversity in your organization
Perfect for executives, managers, and leaders in organizations of all types and sizes, Its Time to Talk about Race at Work is also for employees who want to improve their organization by leading by example.