The Leader Habit: Master the Skills You Need to Lead--In Just Minutes a Day
|1 - 24||$20.00||20%|
|25 - 99||$15.50||38%|
|100 - 249||$15.00||40%|
|250 - 499||$14.50||42%|
What We're Saying
Martin Lanik helps everyone master the skills needed to lead successfully—in just minutes a day. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
In leadership as in life, only practice makes perfect. Habits are powerful, and The Leader Habit offers a simple, original approach to dramatically improving even our weakest areas.
Routines quietly undergird large portions of what we do and how we function. Habit formation can speed success in the workplace as well--even in complex areas like leadership. Leadership training expert and bestselling author Martin Lanik spotlights 22 essential leadership abilities, breaking them down into a series of small, learnable behaviors.
In The Leader Habit, you will find:
- Compelling evidence on how habits shape our lives, and how leadership is simply a series of habits
- Content based on original research that looks at 795 leaders across the globe, identifying 22 essential leadership skills and 79 micro-behaviors that make up those skills
- Simple exercises to turn effective leadership behaviors into ingrained habits, along with clear cues that tell you when to practice each
- A Leader Habit Quiz that assesses 6 personality traits and points to behaviors that you'll find most rewarding
- Tips for staying motivated, avoiding procrastination, and sustaining progress
The book's simple formula focuses on developing one skill at a time: sell the vision, delegate well, innovate often, empower others, overcome resistance, build strategic relationships, focus on customers, listen actively, negotiate effectively, and more.
Many of us aspire to great leadership by consuming books and training. However, unless you intentionally reinforce the right behaviors, results are fleeting. The Leader Habit builds the "muscle memory" to turn leadership skills into lasting habits.