Leading Through Disruption: A Changemaker's Guide to Twenty-First Century Leadership
|1 - 24||$23.79||15%|
|25 - 99||$17.35||38%|
|100 - 249||$16.79||40%|
|250 - 499||$16.23||42%|
#2 WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER, PUBLISHERS WEEKLY BESTSELLER, and a USA TODAY BESTSELLER
"Andrew Liveris takes us on a masterclass in collaborative, forward-looking leadership." -- Richard Branson, Founder, The Virgin Group
In Leading Through Disruption, Andrew Liveris provides a new leadership paradigm for resilience and agility in a rapidly changing world. This book is a must-read guide for leaders in various sectors who are keen on not only ensuring current success, but protecting the planet's future for everyone. Liveris, who was recently chosen to lead the Brisbane 2032 Olympic Organizing Committee and is former Chairman and CEO of The Dow Chemical Company, presents a variety of powerful tools that will enable you to tackle any problem quickly and responsively, with an eye to creating a more equitable, sustainable future.
In these pages, you will learn how to:
- Create and use metrics that quantify the positive impact on all members of society.
- Collaborate with scientists, politicians, regulators, corporate boards, and other stakeholders to create effective policies that work.
- Broaden your company's focus to include both long-term sustainability and short-term profitability without sacrificing the former to gain the latter.
- Strengthen local communities via corporate investment and advocacy for the improvement of amenities and services for all.
- Hire team members who fully and proactively support strategies to improve the world and its future.
- Become a sought-after advisor on how to respond quickly and decisively to uncertainties.
Andrew Liveris shares essential wisdom from his four decades of global leadership experience in business, government, academia, and civic society. His book is a powerful tool for any aspiring leader.