Mental Models Revealed: Why You Should Not Only Rely On Them And What To Do Instead
|1 - 24||$21.24||15%|
|25 - 99||$17.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.24||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc.|
Do you find it increasingly difficult to step out of your comfort zone or think outside of the box?
Do you constantly question your decision making?
Or do you want to become more flexible and open- minded in all areas of your life?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this guide will change your life for the better. Are you ready to begin?
Mental models are natural and help us make decisions, assess situations, and conserve our energy.
But sometimes those models turn into a trap that hurts your mental game, rather than helps it.
Our beliefs, ideas, values, perceptions, and experiences change over time, so shouldn't the structures in our mind also evolve?
This guide teaches you how to utilize those mental models when it is appropriate but question when and how you use them when they trap you in.
It's time to break apart and rebuild the maps you have created in your mind.
Based on psychological research, this guide reveals the different ways we think, such as emotionally, analytically, and logically, and it teaches you how to use each mindset when making decisions.
Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky's 1973 research on "Judgement Under Certainty: Biases and Heuristics" through the Oregon Research Institute provides foundational evidence for us.
They show how mental models interfere with humans' ability to gather new information and build patterns of thought, making it difficult to assess new problems and decisions.
With this guide, you'll discover:
- Concrete strategies, broken into steps, for how to break apart the maps and structures in your mind
- The triggers and signs for when mental models are engaging and trapping you
- Why your prejudices and stereotypes are hurting you more than you think
- The absolute worst thing you are doing that is stopping your open-mindedness
- The tools you need to up your game and be more successful at work
- How to stop limiting yourself and try new things without fear!
- Why your confidence may actually be hurting your work and social life, and how to take it to the next level!
- How to feel great about your decision-making process so you don't live with regret!
Just like your body changes and you learn to care for it over time, does it not make sense to grow and develop your decision-making skills and mental game too?
Imagine how the rest of your life will wildly improve and change once you free yourself from the out-of-date structures of your mind!
Start your journey now, towards owning your life and your decisions by clicking "Add to Cart" now!