Power of Capital: An Adventure Capitalist's Journey to a Sustainable Future
|1 - 24||$23.76||15%|
|25 - 99||$19.57||30%|
|100 - 249||$19.01||32%|
|250 - 499||$18.17||35%|
Explore and understand how investment capital is transforming the world's most critical emerging markets
In Power of Capital: An Adventure Capitalist's Journey to a Sustainable Future, distinguished author and Chief Investment Officer at Global Delta Capital, Asha Mehta, shares a simultaneously daring and heartening exploration of rapidly evolving emerging markets. Delivering equal doses of business discussion and geopolitical insight, the author examines the changes gripping the globe and why the average person--and investor--should care.
The book provides an on-the-ground perspective informed by the author's personal experiences and visits to far-flung regions of the world. It also shares incisive commentary on issues crucial to continuing global economic growth, including terrorism and instability, corruption and autocracy, and sustainable investing.
Power of Capital offers:
- Illuminating insights of China's new role as a global economic powerhouse
- Pioneering perspectives of how sustainable investing delivers both alpha and impact
- Explorations of how globalization and technology disrupt companies and sectors
- In-depth discussions of data's new and central role as the primary store and creator of value in the modern economy
- The case for women as the greatest emerging market in the world
A page-turning read from a singular and worldly generational leader, Power of Capital: An Adventure Capitalist's Journey to a Sustainable Future offers a unique and thought-provoking trip to the globe's most fascinating emerging markets.