The Power Of Self-Talk: How To Stop Beating Yourself Up, Take Action And Achieve Success In Your Life
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$19.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.24||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc..|
Are you struggling with low self-esteem?
Are you unconsciously bringing negativity to your relationships with your spouse, family, coworkers, and friends?
Or is there one area of your life you want to change?
If so, you are not alone and you are closer than you think to changing your life.
Self-talk and how to use it is a popular topic in today's culture, but this guide goes beyond definitions and motivational phrases. It explores the "how" and "why" of negative self-talk to help you master positive self-talk.
With positive self-talk, you can find the self-motivation to change your life and ultimately lead you to greater success.
Have you heard the phrase "you are what you believe?" Did you realize this applies to all aspects of life from work, to family, and even your love life?
Maybe you've always believed you weren't great at sports. Or that no one could love you.
Research tells us that positive self-talk can change those beliefs and help you becom
Ethan Kross' 2014 study on self-talk as a "regulatory mechanism" in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology breaks down what happens in your brain with self-talk, from basic to complex decisions.
Benjamin Gardner's 2012 research on the habits of the brain ("Making Health Habitual") in the British Journal of General Practice then reveals the power of habit in the brain, especially when it comes to talking to yourself.
Using their research, among others', provides scientific evidence to better explain and give you the tools to change your life.
In this guide you'll discover:
- How to truly love yourself and your body - without committing to a crazy diet or workout program
- Where your negative self-talk came from (hint: it's not your fault )
- Why the phrase "you are what you believe" may be seriously hindering you - but also how it can make you incredibly successful
- Why athletes, world leaders, and celebrities use visualization every day - and why you should too
- The 10 little-known (and most efficient ) ways to improve your marriage and family life, all with self-talk
- The magic of psychology that will get you the promotion you've been waiting for
- How to overcome your shyness, enjoy work more, and eliminate your insecurities, even if you've been working on this your whole life
- The two most important things you are doing right now that are stopping you from finding love
...and much, much more
All of us have areas of our life we want to improve, and whether negative self-talk is affecting many aspects of your life, or just one, you can learn to harness the power of self-talk to find success and greater happiness.
Understanding through research how the brain and positive self-talk work together will give you the practical tools to make positive self-talk a powerful force in your life.
If you are ready to find your self-motivation to take the leap towards achieving your dreams with positive self-talk, click "Add to Cart" now