Rainmaking Conversations: Influence, Persuade, and Sell in Any Situation
Rainmaking Conversations offers a research-based, field-tested, and practical selling approach that will help you master the art of the sales conversation. This proven system revolves around the acronym RAIN, which stands for Rapport, Aspirations and Afflictions, Impact, and New Reality. You'll learn how to ask your prospects and clients the right questions, and help them set the agenda for success.
Armed with the knowledge of the markets you serve, the common needs of prospects, and how your products and services can help, you can become a trusted advisor to your clients during and after the sale. With the RAIN system, you'll be able to:
- Build rapport and trust from the first contact
- Create conversations with prospects, referral sources, and clients using the telephone, email, and mail
- Uncover the real need behind client challenges
- Make the case for improved business impact and return on investment (ROI) for your prospects
- Understand and communicate your value proposition
- Apply the 16 principles of influence in sales
- Overcome and prevent all types of objections, including money
- Craft profitable solutions and close the deal
The world-class RAIN SellingSM methodology has helped tens of thousands of people lead powerful sales conversations and achieve breakthrough sales performance. Start bridging the gap between "hello" and profitable relationships today.