The Social Skills Blueprint 2 In 1: How To Make It Past A 30 Second Conversation And Leave A Great First Impression
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$23.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$20.99||30%|
|100 - 499||$19.49||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc..|
Are you frustrated with finding yourself in awkward situations full of embarrassing social blunders?
Do you wish that you had some sort of hack to improve your social skills?
Are you tired of giving yourself the constant excuse that you are "too shy" or "socially awkward" to talk and connect with others?
The panic that sets in when you try to talk to someone new is terrifying.
Without good social skills, you may suffer from low self-esteem that may prevent you from going out, making friends, going on dates, getting your dream job and just having the quality lifestyle you dreamed of.
Surprisingly, there are social hacks that anyone can discover.
Imagine being able to turn any lifeless and boring conversation into a colorful and enriching experience.
You could make more friends easily, connect with more people, and feel more confident in everyday social situations.
In 2018, Steve Bressert stated in the Psych Central study, "Facts About Shyness", that 40% to 60% of adults consider themselves shy, and for most people, shyness is something that is learned later in life.
Hopelessly these adults live life poorly, not being able to connect with anyone.
Evidently, if you can be taught how to be shy, then you can also be shown how to become more outgoing and happy.
Thankfully, this book holds the fountain of knowledge that will show you how to be confident, and you will make better connections with people leading you to a more social and fulfilling life you always dreamed of.
This guide includes:
- Conversation Hacks: Direct Answers To Any Difficult Social Question You Have Ever Had
- The Social Skills Cure: How To Engage In Conversation With People Who Don't Know You Well Even If You're Naturally Shy
In this book you'll discover:
- The 4 little-known barriers causing you to live a life of debilitating social anxiety (and how how to pinpoint and stop each one from destroying your social life)
- What confident people know about boosting their self-esteem by using these 4 simple methods - and anxiety-ridden people don't
- How to start a conversation with a stranger - and how to fix it in no time if things get too awkward
- The absolute worst 6 things you may be doing right now, that are making things unbearable and awkward for everyone involved
- One essential truth you may have forgotten - but is commonly used to reduce your fears and insecurities that may trigger your social anxiety
- How you can make people engage in a full-filling conversation with you using this one simple trick
- Why these 3 secret words will make you sound better - and really have fun with the person you're talking to
- The absolute 3 worst things you are doing right now, that are driving your social interactions to a boring and lifeless conversation
...and much, much more
By relying on expertly researched facts, this book will ease your social anxiety, show you how to read any social situation and guide you on what to say to avoid any catastrophic social failures.
So if you want relief from boring conversations, learned shyness, awkward situations and much more, click "Add to Cart" now