The Social Skills Cure: How To Engage In Conversation With People Who Don't Know You Well Even If You're Naturally Shy
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$19.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$17.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$16.24||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc..|
Are you frustrated with finding yourself in awkward situations full of embarrassing social blunders?
Do you feel like you're drowning when you talk to people due to your social anxiety?
Are you tired of giving yourself the constant excuse that you are "too shy" or "socially awkward" to talk and connect with others?
If you find yourself saying yes to any of these questions, we might have a solution for you.
The panic that sets in when you try to talk to someone new is terrifying.
You may consider yourself "too shy" or "socially awkward".
Without good social skills, you may suffer from low self-esteem that may prevent you from going out, making friends, going on dates, getting your dream job and just having the quality lifestyle you dreamed of.
Social anxiety does not have to take over your life.
In 2018, Steve Bressert stated in the Psych Central study, "Facts About Shyness", that 40% to 60% of adults consider themselves shy, and for most people, shyness is something that is learned later in life.
Hopelessly these adults live life poorly, not being able to connect with anyone.
Evidently, if you can be taught how to be shy, then you can also be shown how to become more outgoing and happy.
Thankfully, this book holds the fountain of knowledge that will show you how to be confident, successful in any given social setting, and obtain the quality lifestyle you desire.
In this helpful guide you'll discover:
- The 4 little-known barriers causing you to live a life of debilitating social anxiety (and how how to pinpoint and stop each one from destroying your social life)
- How to use these 7 simple strategies to take the edge off your anxiety - and grow your self-confidence
- What confident people know about boosting their self- esteem by using these 4 simple methods - and anxiety-ridden people don't
- How to start a conversation with a stranger - and how to fix it in no time if things get too awkward
- Why your confidence goes down and your anxiety goes up when talking to new people - and how to eliminate your horrible social anxiety
- One essential truth you may have forgotten - but is commonly used to reduce your fears and insecurities that may trigger your social anxiety
- How to identify 3 styles of communication people use - and how to use it to your advantage
- The absolute worst 6 things you may be doing right now, that are making things unbearable and awkward for everyone involved
.... and much, much more
By relying on these expertly researched facts that will ease your social anxiety, this guide will show you how to read any social situation and show you what to say to avoid any awkward situations.
So if you want relief from social anxiety, learned shyness, awkward situations and much more, click "Add to Cart" now