Surviving Your Serengeti: 7 Skills to Master Business and Life: A Fable of Self-Discovery
Bulk non-returnable discounts
What We're Saying
Over the course of this week, we will be introducing, by category, the candidates for the 2011 800-CEO-READ Business Book Awards. Even though only one of the candidates can win the big prize, good business books deserve an audience, and perhaps one on this list will be the winning book. . READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Praise for SURVIVING YOUR SERENGETI
"One of a kind. You'll actually know more about yourself after you read this book."--KEN BLANCHARD coauthor of The One Minute Manager(R) and Leading at a Higher Level
"Beautifully illustrates nature's basic survival strategies--and how they help you create a sense of meaning and purpose."--SUSAN SCOTT New York Times bestselling coauthor of Fierce Conversations
7 Questions This Book Tackles
1. Are you experiencing a challenge that you wish to overcome?
2. Do you want to discover your hidden survival skills?
3. Do you have a goal you have yet to achieve?
4. Would you like to discover your instinctive strengths?
5. Can you benefit from problem-solving thinking?
6. Do you know someone who has potential to excel?
7. Are you looking for a positive message to share?