This Is Marketing: You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn to See
|1 - 24||$20.40||15%|
|25 - 99||$14.88||38%|
|100 - 249||$14.40||40%|
|250 - 499||$13.92||42%|
What We're Saying
We take a look inside the best books of 2018 in the Marketing & Sales category. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
The best business books humanize business rather than commodify humanity. Seth Godin’s books have always attempted to do that, and his latest does a great job of it. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
20 books taking on business from many different perspectives that we'll be slowing down to consider in November. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Taking a look back at our bestsellers in 2018 has once again put me in a reflective state of mind. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
* The art of positioning--deciding not only who it's for, but who it's not for.
* Why the best way to achieve your goals is to help others become who they want to be.
* Why the old approaches to advertising and branding no longer work.
* The surprising role of tension in any decision to buy (or not).
* How marketing is at its core about the stories we tell ourselves about our social status. You can do work that matters for people who care. This book shows you the way.