Trade-Up!: 5 Steps for Redesigning Your Leadership and Life from the Inside Out
Silicon Valley wunderkind Rayona Sharpnack has been a schoolteacher, tennis champion, manager and player for a women's professional softball team, and a celebrity who coaches some of the most successful leaders in business.
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$21.60||20%|
|25 - 99||$18.90||30%|
|100 - 499||$17.55||35%|
Silicon Valley wunderkind Rayona Sharpnack has been a schoolteacher, tennis champion, manager and player for a women's professional softball team, and a celebrity who coaches some of the most successful leaders in business. Trade Up! draws on Sharpnack&'s experience, as well as stories of successful leaders she has worked with, to reveal how leaders limit themselves by holding on to ideas or assumptions about ourselves--what she calls your "context" --that are no longer valid. Trade Up! outlines the 5 steps to help leaders gain awareness of these assumptions and trade up from limiting beliefs and behaviors to those that will help them change the world. The 5 steps are
- Reveal your context what do you believe about yourself? What holds you back? How do you impact others?
- Own your context take stock of the upside and downside of your context, and examine the intended and unintended consequences of it!
- Design a new context that gets you what you want begin by asking yourself "how good are you willing to have life be?"
- Sustain your new context: develop new practices to get this new context to stick!
- Activate your context and engage with the world move out of your own concerns and into partnership and community with others to help change the world around you!