Trauma Recovery 2 In 1: The Proven Concept To Finally Break Free From Trauma
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$27.99||20%|
|25 - 99||$24.49||30%|
|100 - 499||$22.74||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc..|
Have you had a traumatic experience that is consuming your thoughts, or ruining everything good in your life?
Are you often isolated and have a sense that something inside yourself is stopping you from feeling happiness?
Or do you have a loved one you can see is struggling with a traumatic experience, and you don't know how to help them?
If any of these questions resonated with you, you are not alone, and this guide can save you.
Almost all of us have had some sort of traumatic experience, but each person deals with it differently.
Depending on the experience and the personality and biology of the person who experiences it, they may suffer immensely or feel little to no effect.
Similarly, when it comes to healing from that trauma, there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
That is where this invaluable guide comes in.
Based on psychological research, this guide is truly a toolbox of proven strategies and techniques to heal from trauma.
Grounded in studies on the brain and the brain-body connection, you will gain an understanding of how these healing methods work and which ones will work better for you.
In 2005, Solomon, E.P. and Heide, K.M. published "The Biology of Trauma: Implications for Treatment" in the Journal of Interpersonal Violence, revealing what happens to the mind and body on a cellular level when suffering from trauma.
Trauma is much more than an emotional reaction; it will manifest in your body and can alter your physical, behavioral, and emotional states.
This book includes:
- Conquering Trauma: Why You Cannot Experience Peace and Joy And How To Finally Point Your Life In The Right Direction
- Trauma Toolbox: Techniques Your Doctor Won't Tell You About Healing Trauma
With this guide, you will find:
- How to save yourself time, money, and pain with all the worthwhile healing methods you should try in one resource
- What your trauma is - even if you never realized you had it - because the first step is understanding where it comes from
- The secret to enjoying your life, friends, family, and hobbies again
- Why you will improve both your physical and emotional health when you finally confront your trauma
- How to help a loved one who is struggling with a traumatic experience
- The absolute worst thing you are doing right now that is stopping you from ever healing
- Personalized 4-week, step-by-step plans for healing to keep you on track
- Dozens of healing techniques that you can try on your own or with a therapist or a certified professional
The past and all of its pain do not simply disappear, especially when it comes to trauma.
Rather than dealing with it on your own, this guide will lead you step-by-step with practical tools for stopping your past from defining your present and future.
With so many tools and techniques included, you will find what works best for you on your road to recovery. Click "Add to Cart" today to embrace the life you deserve