The Widest Net: Unlock Untapped Markets and Discover New Customers Right in Front of You
Bulk non-returnable discounts
|1 - 24||$20.80||20%|
What We're Saying
In the lead up to announcing the Porchlight Business Book of the Year on January 13th, we are going to share excerpts from each of the eight books on the shortlist for the award. Today, we have an excerpt from the Marketing & Sales book of the year, The Widest Net by Pamela Slim. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
We didn't get everything we were hoping for out of 2021, but we got a lot of great books! READ FULL DESCRIPTION
The five best Marketing & Sales books of 2021 all focus on the primary importance of people and connecting to others in meaningful ways. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
- Search outside your own lens/bias/routine/history to target ideal customers.
- Attract the interest and attention of new leads by learning more about them authentically.
- Develop products and services suited to these customers.
- Sell through a trusted reciprocity framework where your customers become part of your ecosystem and you each help the other grow.
- Build and sustain loyalty and trust with new customers.
- Nurture a diverse and resilient customer base by identifying and adjusting to the ideal customer target over time.