(Depends on publisher)
Five common problems your team is susceptible to--and the one thing you can do to fix all of them There are so many ways a team can go wrong. Does your team make decisions so slowly that nothing ever gets done, or does it go too fast and miss critical issues that come back to bite you later. Does your team bicker endlessly or smile and nod while avoiding the tough issues.
|1 - 24
|25 - 99
|100 - 249
|250 - 499
There are so many ways a team can go wrong. Does your team make decisions so slowly that nothing ever gets done, or does it go too fast and miss critical issues that come back to bite you later? Does your team bicker endlessly or smile and nod while avoiding the tough issues? Too often, team dysfunction leads to abysmal productivity and zero innovation for your organization, as well as misery and wasted time for you. Most team members sit and wait, feeling trapped in a team that just isn't working. You First: Inspire Your Team to Grow Up, Get Along, and Get Stuff Done presents a radical new idea: you can change your team. Author Liane Davey shows how you, from any seat at the table, even without support from your colleagues or your team leader, can transform even a toxic team. It starts with living up to five responsibilities that will change the workings of even the most dysfunctional team.
- Addresses the five most common ways your team can become toxic
- Gives you a diagnostic to see if your team is at risk
- Doles out practical suggestions to deal with the crisis in the short-term
- Instructs you on how to disrupt the patterns that leave you in an endless cycle of dysfunction
- Replaces those patterns with positive interactions and even productive conflict
- Gives you the right words to say to change your team for the better--starting today
- Written by Liane Davey, PhD, a highly sought-after consultant and Principal of Knightsbridge Leadership Solutions and the Vice President of Global Solutions and Team Effectiveness
Designed for front line employees, middle managers, executives, or anyone who works regularly in teams, You First will help you figure out how to make your team happier, healthier, and more productive.