Hudson Booksellers Best Books of 2010
November 17, 2010
If you both read and travel regularly, you have most likely purchased a book from Hudson Booksellers. They have 65 bookstores and sell books in over 350 Hudson newsstands in airports and transportation terminals throughout North America. They have been releasing a "best of" list every year since 2007, and announced 2010's list yesterday.
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip & Dean Heath, Broadway Business
- Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose by Tony Hsieh, Business Plus
- Getting Naked: A Business Fable about Shedding the Three Fears That Sabotage Client Loyalty by Patrick Lencioni, Jossey-Bass
- The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis, W.W. Norton
- Aftershock: The Next Economy and America's Future by Robert Reich, Alfred A. Knopf