Agile Project Management: The Ultimate Beginner's GUIDE to Implementing Agile Project Management in EASY STEPS (an Overview of Scrum, Kanban and
|Diego Creations Ltd
Learn how to lead successful projects, empower team members and work together with customers to create products of value that can easily and effectively be adapted to meet demand.
If you want to keep your business as a top contender in today's competitive market, you need to implement methods to deliver products of value with fast turnaround times.
You need to be flexible with your business practice and to be able to change with the times. Agile is an approach that allows companies to roll-out products then to upgrade them, all in a short turnaround time.
Asking for and listening to customer feedback ensures that products are always advancing. It is a system that relies on customer input, which ensures that your products are always in line with your customer's needs. Discover how Agile can help you move your company into the fast track.
Agile Project Management outlines all you need to do to successfully take your projects to the next level.
In this book you will learn:
- What Agile is and its basic principles, concepts, values and benefits
- How to produce shorter development cycles and more frequent product releases
- How to enable your team to adapt to change quickly and to implement fast and effective turn around times
- What makes a good Agile product owner
- The characteristics of an exceptional Agile team
- What mistakes you should avoid whilst implementing Agile to your projects
- 39 tools that compliment Agile
- The different courses and certifications to become a certified Agile professional In this book you will learn through real-life case studies. You will then be able to seamlessly integrate Agile approaches into your own various working environments.
Grab your copy now!