The Art Of Mental Models 2 In 1: Unique Tips How And When To Use General Thinking Concepts And When To Avoid Them
|1 - 24||$25.49||15%|
|25 - 99||$20.99||30%|
|100 - 499||$19.49||35%|
|Publisher:||M & M Limitless Online Inc.|
Have you ever thought to question your thinking?
Do you find it increasingly difficult to step out of your comfort zone or think outside of the box?
Or do you constantly question your decision making?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, this guide will change your life for the better. Are you ready to begin?
So many people have no idea what a mental model is - or that they control our lives.
Mental models are the mind's framework to help us make sense of the world, solve problems, and make informed decisions.
They are built with your education, past experiences, and habits of thought you create over time.
But did you know your mental models can go wrong?
Harmful models come from biases or ill-formed beliefs, which can cause you to have low self-esteem, depression, and poor relationships.
Understanding how mental models work will help you function more efficiently, make better, more logic-based decisions, and use your mental energy more wisely.
Based on psychological research, this guide helps you break apart and rebuild the maps you have created in your mind
Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky's 1973 research on "Judgement Under Certainty: Biases and Heuristics" through the Oregon Research Institute provides foundational evidence for us.
They show how mental models interfere with humans' ability to gather new information and build patterns of thought, making it difficult to assess new problems and decisions.
This book includes:
- The Power Of Mental Models: How To Make Intelligent Decisions, Gain A Mental Edge And Increase Productivity
- Mental Models Revealed: Why You Should Not Only Rely On Them And What To Do Instead
With this guide, you'll discover:
- The best and most effective way to train your mind, just like you train your body, to reach your greatest potential and find your power!
- The triggers and signs for when mental models are engaging and trapping you
- Why your intuition may be seriously hindering or even hurting you
- The absolute worst thing you are doing that is stopping your open- mindedness
- Why the most successful and happiest people are so good at "thinking out of the box" and how you can too!
- How to stop limiting yourself and try new things without fear!
- How to rid yourself of your "default" ways of thinking to improve your relationships, and love yourself
- How to feel great about your decision-making process so you don't live with regret!
Just like your body changes and you learn to care for it over time, does it not make sense to grow and develop your decision-making skills and mental game too?
With this guide, you will build your mental toolbox to more efficiently and effectively make decisions, solve problems, and realize your life's greatest potential.
Start your journey now, towards owning your life and your decisions by clicking "Add to Cart" now!