Dream Teams: Working Together Without Falling Apart
|1 - 24||$21.60|
|25 - 99||$16.74|
|100 - 249||$16.20|
|250 - 499||$15.66|
What We're Saying
Our editorial director Dylan Schleicher takes us inside the issues of management and workplace culture by looking inside the best books 2018 offered on the topic. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Shane Snow has written a great book about the power of teams that is rooted in the American experience and the better angels of our nature. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
* How ragtag teams--from soccer clubs to startups to gangs of pirates--beat the odds throughout history.
* Why DaimlerChrysler flopped while the Wu-Tang Clan succeeded, and the surprising factor behind most failed mergers, marriages, and partnerships.
* What the Wright Brothers' daily arguments can teach us about group problem solving.
* Pioneering women in law enforcement, unlikely civil rights collaborators, and underdog armies that did the incredible together.
* The team players behind great social movements in history, and the science of becoming open-minded. Provocative and entertaining, Dream Teams is a landmark work that will change the way we think about people, progress, and collaboration.