The Five Graces of Life and Leadership
|1 - 24||$22.40||20%|
|25 - 99||$19.60||30%|
|100 - 249||$19.04||32%|
|250 - 499||$18.20||35%|
Five simple qualities that captures the essence of outstanding leadership today
In today's world, leadership is all about establishing community and connectivity so everyone can be part of something bigger than themselves. To have the grace to create this kind of leadership, we need greater self-awareness and genuine connection to others.
In The Five Graces of Life and Leadership, CEO of the celebrated consulting firm Korn Ferry delivers a meaningful and thought-provoking exploration of leadership, emphasizing the five kinds of grace that leaders absolutely must have to lead their teams in today's evolving workscape. In the book, you'll learn how to the best leaders make their teams feel comforted, safe, and secure that they're headed in the right direction. It includes insightful discussions on each of the five indispensable graces, including:
- Gratitude--the attitude that elevates our spirits, boosts morale, and lifts our hearts
- Resilience--the quality that allows us to achieve beyond our wildest dreams
- Aspiration--the knowledge that we can make tomorrow better than today
- Courage--the ability to understand and move beyond our fears
- Empathy--the understanding needed to connect with others from their perspectives
The perfect book for managers, executives, and other business leaders doing their best to lead their teams through some of the most rapidly changing business and social environments we've seen in our lifetimes, The Five Graces of Life and Leadership is a can't miss book on the human side of leadership at work, at home and anywhere else.