Freakishly Effective Social Media for Network Marketing: How to Stop Wasting Your Time on Things That Don't Work and Start Doing What Does!
|Publisher:||Success in 100 Pages|
It's finally here!
In this short and powerful book, network marketing experts Ray and Jessica Higdon teach you proven strategies for marketing and prospecting that allow you to navigate your way through the social media maze and achieve freakishly effective results for your business.
Social media has been called the "gold rush" of the 21st Century--a new, unchartered world where people in virtually every industry have found fame and fortune. This includes Network Marketing. The trouble is, as with the gold rush of the mid-1800s, the wild west atmosphere has left a lot of network marketers feeling lost and confused. Worse still, the short-term tactics being used cause unintentional harm to the reputation of the network marketing profession.
In this book you will learn what truly works when it comes to using social media in your network marketing business including:
- The types of social media posts you should be focusing on and the things you must avoid sharing
- What you should and should not include as part of your profile
- A four-step process for creating freakishly effective Facebook lives
- The right way to reach out to someone on social media and what to say
- How to follow up when people "disappear"
- What to do if you've been doing it all wrong!
- And so much more...
If you are ready to use social media to build your network marketing business, and you want to do it the right way, this book is a must-read.
Get it today!