The Future Leader: 9 Skills and Mindsets to Succeed in the Next Decade
|1 - 24||$21.25||15%|
|25 - 99||$17.50||30%|
|100 - 249||$17.00||32%|
|250 - 499||$16.25||35%|
Build or become a leader of the future
Do you have what it takes to be an effective leader in the next ten years? Unfortunately, most individuals and organizations can't answer this question because they don't even know what leadership will look like in the future. Until now.
There has been a lot written about leadership for the present day but the world is changing quickly. What worked in the past won't work in the future. We need to know how to prepare leaders who can successfully navigate and guide us through the next decade and beyond.
Since we don't have data on the future, Jacob embarked on a journey to try to create it. To understand what leadership will look like in the future Jacob interviewed over 120 CEOs around the world from companies like Unilever, Mastercard, Best Buy, Oracle, Verizon, Bain, Dominos, Dunkin' Brands, Siemens, KPMG, Intercontinental Hotels Group, Groupe PSA, Saint Gobain, Kaiser, Johnson Controls, KOC Holdings, and dozens of others. Jacob also partnered with Linkedin to survey thousands of their members around the globe to see how CEO insights align with employee perspectives.
What emerged from all of this research is the most accurate groundbreaking book on the future of leadership which shares exclusive insights from CEOs and never before seen research. After reading it you will:
- Learn the greatest trends impacting the future of leadership
- Understand the top skills that leaders of the future will need to possess
- Think like a future leader by learning the mindsets that CEOs value most
- Be able to tackle the greatest challenges that leaders of the future will face
- See the gap that exists between what CEOs identified versus what employees are actually experiencing
- Learn what you need to do to be a future ready leader
This is the book that you, your team, and your organization must to read in order to lead in the future of work.