A Healthy State of Panic: Follow Your Fears to Build Wealth, Crush Your Career, and Win at Life
|1 - 24||$23.79||15%|
|25 - 99||$19.59||30%|
|100 - 499||$18.19||35%|
What We're Saying
These 40 books spoke to us—and we believe speak to each other—in a way that furthers the conversations we need to have in the organizations we work in, the communities we live in, and the societies that shape us. With them as a guide, we can make decisions that better shape each, in turn. READ FULL DESCRIPTION
2. The Fear of Loneliness and how it promotes strength, resilience, and empathy.
3. The Fear of Missing Out and how it begs for self-reflection and promotes individuality and boundaries.
4. The Fear of Being Exposed and how it heightens awareness and draws comedy and connection.
5. The Fear of Uncertainty and how it accelerates our goals and finds order in the disorder.
6. The Fear of Money and how it encourages landing on your (true) money story and pursuing financial freedom.
7. The Fear of Failure and how it helps us to embrace red flags and the next right thing.
8. The Fear of Endings and how it sparks action, deepens an appreciation for what endures and unveils the beauty in regret.
9. The Fear of Losing Your Freedom and how it fuels self-advocacy and inspires a legacy. Discover how you can become more self-reliant and financially resilient, invite calm and control into your daily routine, and how fear can serve you with this "wise, witty, and illustrative guide" (Eve Rodsky, New York Times bestselling author) to building your best life.