The Home-Based Business Guide to Write Off Almost Anything
(Depends on publisher)
93% of small businesses miss out on significant tax savings. It's a shame to pay more income than necessary. Don't let yourself be one of them. Get the book and start maximizing your tax write offs and keep more of your hard-earned money.
|1 - 24||$13.56||15%|
|25 - 99||$11.17||30%|
|100 - 499||$10.37||35%|
The truth is, having a home-based business is one of the least understood tax loopholes.
This UPDATED AND EXPANDED EDITION includes more home-based tax secrets as well as new content specifically tailored for gig economy workers, rental income, surviving a tax audit, legal structures, registering your business and insurance liabilities.
Are you confused about home-based tax write offs? Do you have a desire to take more ownership in this area of your business? Is tax season scary and stressful as a home-based business? Get this book!
It's not the government's responsibility to point out what you are missing for legitimate home-based deductions; and most tax preparers do not proactively advise their clients on these tax write offs. This is why Doug wrote this easy to read helpful guide.There's a big chance you're leaving a lot of money on the table. So, if you'd like to fix that problem, then start with this book today.
With this book, you'll learn:
- The background of taxation and the difference between the two types of tax systems.
- How the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Revenue Canada (CRA) view home businesses from a tax perspective.
- The reasons why a lack of understanding about tax write offs and leaving everything to your tax preparer during tax season leads to overpaying taxes, and how to avoid it.
- How a part-time side business is one of the best tax strategies when combined with full-time W2 (T4) employment income.
- How to claim tax write offs even when not generating a positive business income or profit.
- How to use these tax savings to create wealth and secure retirement income.
Inside this book, you will also discover how to:
- Legally claim thousands of dollars in tax deductions that you were previously unaware of.
- Avoid common mistakes that cost you money.
- Transform tax season from a nuisance to a profit-generating opportunity.
- Reduce the risk of being audited.
- Understand the reasons why your tax preparer may be giving you incorrect advice.
- And much more!
This book is for all home-based businesses, including: freelancers, contractors, coaches, course creators, affiliate marketers, direct sales and network marketers, real estate investors, gig economy workers such as app-based transportation and food delivery drivers, and others operating a business from home.
BONUS: As an added bonus, inside this book you will have access to a free downloadable Tax Preparation Checklist specifically tailored for home-based businesses, as well as the Tax Savings Estimator, a mobile app calculator to help you quickly calculate your potential tax savings with your home-based business.
Are you looking to significantly lower your taxes?
This guidebook is the most comprehensive resource for understanding tax write offs for home-based businesses. Readers have praised it as "a must-read for every entrepreneur," "the missing link," "refreshing and easy to read," and "one of the best books" they've read. Just one new tax tip from this book could save you thousands of dollars over your lifetime of paying taxes!
Get it now!