Lean Six Sigma: How to Increase Profits by Eliminating Variability, Defects and Waste. The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Learning Lean
|Diego Creations Ltd
Are you looking to refine and streamline processes for your project? Do you want to improve existing systems and increase your profits with better customer benefits? Read on...
The implementation of lean six sigma methodology will help any organization that provides services or products to their customers. The methodology streamlines processes to cut out those that do not add value to a service or production line and limits bulk inventory.
This will save costs, enhance production, and improve turnaround time. With improved workflow, the company can deliver high-quality products or services to their customers a lot faster.
In today's fast-paced corporate world, there are many ambitious companies competing for the same business. This makes streamlined processes for quality control and fast turnaround times a top priority. Delivering value-for-money products without compromising quality is a guaranteed way to ensure customer satisfaction.
It is a definite way of improving a company's turnover and ongoing business whilst staying competitive.
In this audiobook, you will find the following chapters:
- The Core Principles of Lean Six Sigma
- The History of Lean Six Sigma
- Pros and Cons of Lean Six Sigma
- Comparing Lean with Six Sigma
- The DMADV & DMAIC Frameworks
- When to Use DMAIC and When to Use DMADV
- Cause-and-Effect (Fishbone) Analysis
- Individuals Moving Range Chart
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Linear Regression
- Flowcharts and Pareto Chart
- Process Mapping
- Supplies, Inputs, Processes, Outputs, Customers (SIPOC)
- Project Charter
- RACI Matrix
- Value Stream Mapping
- The Five Lean Six Sigma Certifications
Grab your copy now!