The Legacy Spectrum Workbook
• Determine how much is enough, but not too much, to leave to children.
• Learn how a legacy can benefit both children and communities.
• Crystallize thinking about both financial and values legacies.
• Teach children to be good stewards of the financial wealth they will receive.
• Guide advisors as they work to create the lasting legacies readers desire.
The Legacy Spectrum Workbook condenses the information contained in Mark Weber’s book,The Legacy Spectrum. By incorporating numerous worksheets, it is a step-by-step guide through the legacy decision-making process.
This book is out of print and cannot be purchased.
|Publisher:||Vinton Street Press|
|ISBN-13:||LEGACY SPECTRUM WORK|
In 2017, Mark Weber wrote The Legacy Spectrum: Passing Your Wealth With Thought And Meaning as a guidebook to help wealthy individuals (and the advisors who work with them) go beyond traditional estate planning to create meaningful family and community legacies. In this companion Workbook, Weber and philanthropy expert, Philip Cubeta, widen the focus to all individuals who wish to:
- Leave children “enough” money, but not too much; and
- Leave legacies for children and community.
This Workbook contains the exercises and direction to do both and is designed to help readers:
- Crystallize their thoughts about the financial and legacy values they wish to leave behind;
- Teach children to be good stewards of the financial wealth they will receive; and
- Guide advisors as they work to create the lasting legacy each of us desires.