Lifescale: How to Live a More Creative, Productive, and Happy Life
|1 - 24||$24.00||20%|
|25 - 99||$21.00||30%|
|100 - 249||$20.40||32%|
|250 - 499||$19.50||35%|
What We're Saying
“Somewhere along the way, we got distracted. As much as we multitask, love our devices and feel like we’re in control, deep down we know that something is off. Shortened attention spans, declines in critical thinking, lack of sleep, self-doubt and decreased creativity are just some of the effects coming to light in an age of digital distraction. <br><br> It’s time to reclaim our lives. It’s time to take control.” READ FULL DESCRIPTION
Somewhere along the way, we got distracted. As much as we multitask, love our devices and feel like we're in control, deep down we know that something is off. Shortened attention spans, declines in critical thinking, lack of sleep, self-doubt and decreased creativity are just some of the effects coming to light in an age of digital distraction.
It's time to reclaim our lives. It's time to take control.
Lifescale is a journey of self-discovery and growth. It's about getting back into balance and remastering our destinies. Author Brian Solis knows first-hand. He struggled with distraction and all of its ill-effects. To get his life back, he developed a set of techniques, exercises, and thought experiments designed to tame the chaos, and positively and productively navigate our day-to-day lives. Instead of falling victim to the never-ending cycle of newsfeeds, Likes, addictive apps, and boredom scrolling (aka the endless scroll), we can learn to manage our time and inspire our own lives in a way that will bring meaning back--without sacrificing the benefits that our devices bring us.
In Lifescale, Brian has done the legwork to pull together scientific findings and practical tools into one book. Readers--especially those who are distracted--will connect with the humor, pathos, and inspiration inside. Using this book's simple but powerful lessons, we can:
- Identify sources of distraction and turn attention toward creativity and productivity
- Understand and resist the manipulative techniques that turn us into digital addicts
- Find meaning and purpose to guide our time in more meaningful ways
- Visualize future success to successfully dive into deep work and stop procrastinating
- Break bad habits, establish rituals, and establish routines that help you achieve goals
- Nurture imagination and learn to express ourselves more artistically
- Maximize productivity with simple but effective strategies
- Focus for extended periods and make breaks more restorative
- Foster a strong sense of purpose in life and identify the steps needed to bring it to life every day
- Smile more and build self-esteem
With the renewed perspective Lifescale offers, we can finally learn to prioritize what matters, and live our digital and physical lives with intention and true happiness.