Live Your Joy
Popular speaker St. John maps out the habits and behaviors that can lead people to a life filled with joy. She encourages readers to discover the power of their dreams and visions, to make a daily choice of happiness, and to partner with God.
Bulk non-returnable discounts
Joy is something that comes from the inside out. It feels like a flowing grace, a feeling of goodness all around, a sense of well-being through good and bad. It is love, gratitude, faith and empowerment all wrapped together. Joy deepens our experiences. It opens us to seeing a more beautiful sunset, appreciating rather than fault finding, to believing in oneself. Here are some of the things Bonnie St. John has learned about finding joy...
- Discover the power of your own dreams and personal vision.
- Each day make the choice of joy over bitterness.
- Strengthen you self-confidence...shape yourself, don't let others shape you
- Clarify what matters most to you
- Allow spontaneous, surprising gifts of joy to redirect your schedule.
- Partner with God...the entire power of the universe is on our side.
- Become more helping, more healing and more accepting .