Passion Conversation: Understanding, Sparking, and Sustaining Word of Mouth Marketing
|1 - 24||$20.00|
|25 - 99||$17.50|
|100 - 499||$16.25|
What We're Saying
Enter to win a copy of The Passion Conversation by the folks at Brains on Fire over on KnowledgeBlocks! The contest is open until October 15th. Why do you need this book? READ FULL DESCRIPTION
No passion, no conversation. No conversation, no word of mouth. No word of mouth, no successful business.
If you think you are in the marketing business, think again. You're in the people business, and The Passion Conversation teaches you how to get people to fall passionately and madly in love with your organization or cause.
The author's mash-up of the latest in wonky academic research with practical, real-world stories shows how any business can spark and sustain word of mouth marketing. Readers learn how loving your customers results in not just building a thriving community, but also driving meaningful conversations, ultimately impacting the financial success of a business.
The Passion Conversation will change your perspective on marketing by:
- Explaining the three motivations for people to talk about businesses and causes
- Detailing how every marketing problem is a people problem in disguise
- Giving heartfelt evidence that marketing materials are now conversation tools
- Showing how customer communities sustain word of mouth while also sparking financial impact
- Helping your business apply these marketing lessons through a series of workbook exercises called "Passion Explorations"
The time is now for marketers and businesses to go beyond the product conversation to understanding, sparking and sustaining the passion conversation for why your business is in business.