Rewire your Anxious Brain: Using Neuroscience to End Panic, Anxiety and Worry. Change your mind, be confident, start positive Habits and Be Succe
Do you ever wonder what is going on inside your brain when you feel worried, anxious, and panicked?
Then... keep reading!
Life can be stressful at oftentimes. With lot of things demanding our constant attention these recently and society somewhat demanding us to be perfect in literally all that we do, fear, worry, anxiety, stress, and other emotions are a likely responsible for many of us.
This book offer simple, specific examples of how to manage fear by tapping into both of these pathways in our brain. As you read and listen, you'll gain a greater understanding of how anxiety is made in the brain, and thus, you will feel motivated and empowered to overcome it.
This book offers you knowledge on the following:
- How to calm down and rewire your amygdala and cerebral cortex fast to see a massive change in how you respond to fears and anxieties, and also bring healing for different health and mental conditions
- End panic attacks and stop feelings of general anxiety.
- Face all anxious situation you've been avoiding.
- Put an end to intrusive or anxious thoughts.
- Boost your self-confidence and feel like your old self again.
- Live a more bold and adventurous life.
- Avoid staying in bad situations
- excessive worrying
Using the p self-assessments and proven-effective techniques in this book, you will understand how to literally "rewire" the brain processes that's at the root of your fears.