Talent Transformation: Develop Today's Team for Tomorrow's World of Work
|Publisher:||Talent Transformation Press|
Discover the Twelve Factors for Organizational Success
It's no secret that the economy is changing. Countless new tasks and exponential automation are on the horizon. In our rapidly evolving world, old management models no longer apply. With an uncertain future rife with social and workplace changes, how can you ensure your organization will evolve and succeed?
Talent Transformation unearths the twelve fundamental factors for long-term organizational success. It reveals how to keep pace with the future of work and overcome the challenges posed by the Fourth Industrial Revolution. Covering the major technical and functional skills, it also examines the social and emotional demands of workplace culture. This enlightening guide explains how leaders can harness the tools and performance strategies for lasting success in the twenty-first century.
- Simple, practical explorations of twelve fundamental factors for success
- An analysis of the factors and how they work together
- Easy-to-understand explanations for integrating new practices into your organization
- Cutting-edge insights into twenty-first-century skills and their importance
- Essential guidance for nurturing teamwork, collaboration, and inclusion
- Tips for effectively assessing individuals, teams, and organizations
- And much more...
Talent Transformation will help you engage your workforce, set meaningful goals, and make decisions based on data and logic instead of guesswork. It will help you lead with confidence, embrace uncertainty with an unrivaled degree of flexibility and agility, and achieve long-term success.