The Trouble with HR: An Insider's Guide to Finding and Keeping the Best Talent
|1 - 24||$16.99||15%|
|25 - 99||$12.39||38%|
|100 - 249||$11.99||40%|
|250 - 499||$11.59||42%|
Why is HR so underused when it comes to hiring and retaining employees? The trouble with HR, according to this insightful book, is that CEOs and managers often view their HR departments as impediments to getting results. They fail to understand how HR can radically improve the bottom line by using best practices for hiring and retaining top talent. The Trouble with HR supplies the knowledge and strategies to change that attitude.
Filled with insider tips from an experienced HR professional and many real-life examples, the book explains how to develop a strategically focused, long-term approach to hiring and retention that includes:
- Establishing a consistent talent acquisition process that reflects your organization's identity
- Interviewing based on a detailed job description
- Fitting the job with the candidate
- Rewarding people both financially and via recognition
- Making employees feel respected and valued
- Developing your best employees to become the organization's future leaders
Tailored to HR professionals, business executives, managers, and entrepreneurs, The Trouble with HR supplies powerful, proven strategies for getting the best people on board--and keeping them there.